Bay Area Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club
The BACKCSC provides opportunities for those new (and not so new) to the breed to gain more knowledge and experience in all aspects of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels ownership.
The BACKCSC offers two types of Membership--Associate and Regular. Both types of membership require two sponsors and a vote of acceptance by a majority of the Board of Directors and General Membership. The BACKCSC encourages all Members to be active in the sport and as such encourages participation on all levels of club activity.
The following Membership Requirements should assist club members in evaluating the appropriate type of membership for applicants who may approach them for sponsorship. All applicants must agree to abide by the club Bylaws and the AKC Code of Sportsmanship.
The Requirements for Associate Membership are:
1. Must own a Cavalier
2. Must be 18 years of age or older
3. Must be able to document involvement in pure bred dogs for a minimum of
3 years OR have been a BACKCSC Associate for a minimum of 1 year
4. Must attend 2 BACKCSC meetings in the past year (sign in required)
5. Must submit 2 completed sponsorships from 2 Regular Members in good standing
with the BACKCSC
6. Must exhibit a desire to be involved in the activities of the BACKCSC
Yearly dues are $35.00 for an individual OR $40.00 for a family. [Note: Each family member must apply individually.]
Copyright @ 2012 BACKCSC All Rights Reserved